Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Idrawgirls - Paid Lessons Collection In Drawing In Photosho ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Archives Presentation Ancien forum -> Postes Vacants
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vandigarri

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Idrawgirls - Paid Lessons Collection In Drawing In Photosho Répondre en citant

Idrawgirls - Paid Lessons Collection In Drawing In Photoshop - KL > bit.ly/1YMd1dt

I...think...I...must...have...watch...Godzilla...a...couple...days...agoThis..one..is..from..the..topic..of..my..daily..spitpaint..group,..Bison..hunt***This..Class..is..full***..[…]..Assassin..character..design..tutorial..Xia..Taptara..December..9,..2015..0..0..Assassin..character..design..tutorial..for..Digital..painting..and..PhotoshopThis.video.shows.you.how.to.make.an.easy.transition.from.drawing.to.painting.in.three.stepsThis.video.is.a.Q.and.A.questions.episode.02.where.I.discuss.about.why.should.we.do.color.and.comps.before.illustration.or.concept.art?.Best.practice.for.semi-realistic.paintingThis...video...shows...you...how...to...color...over...line...drawing...for...illustrationThis.one.is.from.the.topic.of.my.daily.spitpaint.group,.Angel.and.demonThis..one..is..from..the..topic..of..my..daily..spitpaint..group,..cybernatic..organismUsing.cool.and.warm.color.as.an.effective.tool.to.balance.the.portrait.illustrationStep...by...step...My...painting...video...tutorials...you...might...be...interested...in...[…]...Lord...of...fire...concept...art...step...by...step...Xia...Taptara...August...7,...2015...0...0...Lord...of...fire...concept...art...step...by...stepMy..painting..video..tutorials..you..might..be..interested..in..Digital..painting..tutorial..knight..of..axe..Portrait..painting..sorcerer..quick..sketch..tutorial..Digital..[…]..Digital..painting..character..design..demo..Xia..Taptara..July..15,..2015..0..0..These..are..some..samples..of..the..live..class..demo..I..did..a..while..backThis.video.shows.you.how.to.color.Wonder.WomanI.start.the.base.design.by.thinking.of.cool.robotic.mech.shapeThis..one..is..from..the..topic..of..my..daily..spitpaint..group,..Castle..in..the..moonlight..This...is...my...usual...process...that...I...usually...do...when...I...[…]...Drawing...tablet...giveaway...April...2016,...enter...to...win...Xia...Taptara...April...3,...2016...0...0...Drawing...tablet...giveaway...April...2016,...enter...to...winPlease.waitBelow...are...step...by...step...processI.start.the.base.design.by.thinking.of.cool.solid.core.shapeStep...by...step...My...painting...video...tutorials...you...might...be...interested...in...Digital...painting...tutorial...robots...assembly...line...Digital...painting...tutorial...knight...and...statue...[…]...Mecha...bandidos...concept...art...speedpainting...Xia...Taptara...July...27,...2015...0...0...Here...is...one...of...my...concept...art...speedpainting,...Mecha...bandidosThis.painting.takes.about.thirty.minutes.to.finishI.was.inspired.by.some.Kabuki.costume.and.Japanese.demons.wooden.masksI.have.an.idea.of.a.gang.of.ninjas.are.surrounding.[…].Kaiju.under.the.sea.digital.painting.tutorial.Xia.Taptara.October.2,.2015.0.0.Kaiju.under.the.sea.digital.painting.tutorialThis..one..is..from..the..topic..of..my..daily..spitpaint..group,..overgrown..city[…]...Chronicler...speed...painting...Xia...Taptara...November...23,...2015...0...0...Chronicler...speedpainting...concept...art...tutorialcom.http//hindidesivideoxxx//com.paglrworld.in.sexvedo.xxx.300retun.mouvi.sunnyleonydoingsex.com..JustBookLib.com.2010-2016.Download.from.Rapidshare,.Torrent,.Hotfile.Movies,.TV.Shows,.Music,.Soft,.Games,.Magazine.and.eBooks.for.FreeI.have.a.vague.idea.of.a.chronicler.sitting.in.the.[…].Using.two.light.sources.in.character.Xia.Taptara.November.20,.2015.0.0.Using.two.light.sources.in.character.speed.painting.tutorialSo.I.thought.I.would.just.do.a.character.design.for.funThis.one.I.was.inspired.by.some.world.war.[…].Salvage.mech.speed.painting.Xia.Taptara.November.4,.2015.0.0.Salvage.mech.speed.paintingThis.video.shows.you.how.to.create.dramatic.lighting.in.illustrationIt..almost..turn..out..like..how..I..actually..imagine..itThis.was.one.of.the.most.REQUEST.from.all.the.viewers.on.my.blog.and.YoutubeThis..video..shows..you..my..workflow..in..layers..management..for..character..designHere...is...another...quick...step...by...step...from...one...of...my...daily...speedpainting,...dog...sledgeThis...video...shows...you...how...to...do...character...design...warrior...knight...melee...typeThe.full.video.is.about.two.hours.longJump...to:Select...a...forum--VARMA...JOKES--Varma...Computers--VARMA...COMPUTERS--VARMAI.spend.about.thirty.minutes.on.this.oneThis.one.is.from.the.topic.of.my.daily.spitpaint.group,.VTOL.DroneIn..this..FEATURE..TUTORIAL,..you..will..learn..to..construct..female..head..(face)..from..six..different..face..samples..and..be..able..to..draw..and..render..facial..structure..using..either..lines..or..values..??to..achieve..the..final..result"FACE..CONSTRUCTED..II"..How..to..Paint..Portraits..and..Faces.This..tutorial..will..explain..how..to..paint..portraits..or..faces..in..variety..of..point..of..view..and..styles f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Archives Presentation Ancien forum -> Postes Vacants Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006